At Cornerstone Academy, we take great pride in the highly academic educational program we provide to our students. The Academy does not teach to the middle of the class, rather we teach in order to meet the individual needs of each student. An important part of our educational philosophy focuses on personal responsibility. We build self-esteem and teach our students to have respect for themselves, others and the world around them. As a result, we rarely have discipline issues. We recognize that every child is unique and we have years of success working with all different types of learners.
In order for parents to make an informed decision, we adhere to the following admission process:
- Initial inquiry about Cornerstone Academy.
- Return of a completed application package.
- Half-day visit by the child for observation/evaluation/assessment.
- Staff review to determine the fit for child and Cornerstone Academy.
- Interview between the Director of Cornerstone Academy and the parents or guardians of the child.
- Admission decision by the Director.
- Deposit due within five (5) days of acceptance.
TUITION & OTHER FEES
Tuition: Please call for our 2020-2021 Tuition Rates. Tuition is payable annually, quarterly in three installments. Tuition begins at $13,250 for full day Kindergarten.
After School Care: After school care is available from 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday at a rate of $6.75 per hour.
Before School Care: Before school care is available from 8:00 AM to 8:15 AM, Monday through Friday at a rate of $6.75 per hour.
HOW TO FILE ADMISSION & RECOMMENDATION FORMS
1. Click on the ‘Application Form’ link below
2. Fill it out online (it’s a fillable form)
3. PRINT it out, SCAN it into your computer, then
4. E-mail (attach the the saved form) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Click on the appropriate ‘Recommendation Form’ link & repeat steps 2-4